Hi, feel free to contact us with any questions. Read the following and we’ll take it from there.
The package includes:
- HD sourced material*
- An HD digital version of your reel*
- 2 rough-cut revisions after the initial cut. You will receive a streaming link so you can view and make notes.
- A link to download the final high-quality version of your reel. It is compatible with Casting Workbook, Breakdown Services, Active Pitch, IMDB, Vimeo, YouTube, etc.
- We can also provide you with the separated clips so you may upload those to casting sites such as the above.
A demo reel package is $250 + tax (if applicable). | Agency titlecard change within the reel is free.
- These are charged at $60/hr (minimum 1hr).
- Updates are generally fast if we’re adding a new scene. Changing the order is relatively fast as well.
- If you need an update to a reel you already have (not cut by us), we can certainly update it. We simply need a high resolution version of your reel.
- Movie or show as is — $16
- Extracting scenes — starting at $9 for the 1st scene and $3 per scene thereafter. This varies depending on whether you need the clips for uploading to casting sites or raw.
What we need:
- A list of projects you’d like to include in the reel.
- Season and episode # for TV shows.
- A timecode reference of where the scene is in the movie or show. If you don’t know where you are in the project, then a description of your scene will work, i.e. environment, who’s in the scene, what you’re wearing, what happens in the scene, etc.
- Any YouTube, Vimeo or cloud storage links of the material you already have (usually for more indy projects).
- USB drive or external drive of your footage (usually only if the movies or shows are not available in my database).
- Agency name, agent or manager name and contact info.
- We also edit non-represented actor reels.
We are still able to accept DVDs but these are not the preferred method as they’re lower resolution. However, yes as a last resort if the material cannot be found via other means.
A helpful tip is also to get input from your agent as to the structure and market of the reel.
*Not all footage on the reel may be of HD nature due to availability and/or year of project.